Home Delivery and Assembly Service
It's the customers' responsibility to ensure there is sufficient space available for the delivery to take place. Our assembly teams will not wait at your property while you prepare the space.
Will I be charged for a missed delivery?
Yes. Failed deliveries are typically charged at £50. This also includes occasions where the driver is unable to deliver to you due to: driver not able to establish telephone contact with you, driver unable to fit goods into your property. It is important, and it´s your responsibility to check all of these details before delivery please. Please note once you have agreed to a delivery time and date you must make yourself or someone able to sign for the delivery available during that time period given.
- You will be advised by email or Text message when your order is due into our delivery warehouse.
- Our Customer Support Team will then call to arrange a delivery date and will offer a 4 hour time slot with a 1 hour pre call for the day of delivery if required.
- On delivery, your order will be unloaded to a safe location, providing there is reasonable access for this to take place. All deliveries require a signature from an adult when receiving the order.
- When you place your order, you may be sent a Delivery Questionnaire. This is sent especially to customers who have orders for large pieces of furniture, and will enable us to determine whether the items you have ordered will be easily delivered into your home.
- Deliveries to remote areas such as Cornwall, Devon, Wales and Scotland may be carried out by 1 man delivery service.
- Please note we only delivery to MAINLAND areas, off shore orders will be refunded with notice.